Finding Balance-Strategies for the Perfectionist Child
November 4th- December 9th
- 6 weeks
Being a young perfectionist can be difficult and frustrating.
This class will teach your child strategies to Find Balance, a healthier way to approach school and life.
- Explore challenges where it's okay to make mistakes.
- Learn how the brain works and how it reacts to stress.
- Learn testing strategies that will work now and in the future.
- Practice and analyze tests to feel more confident.
- Learn ways to be calm when testing or other stresses occur.