STREAM for FALL
STREAM for FALL
Science, Technology, Reading, Art, Math (and Social Studies)
New Activities Every Week
Class Schedule- Week of September 7th- Week of September 28th
4- Weeks at a Time, to allow for changes in the school environment.
Ages- K-5th Grade
Class Size- 6 Children
- We are coordinating State Standards with our lessons.
- Cross-curricular, thematic instruction.
- A compliment to whatever your child is learning in a virtual or in-person school.
- Lessons will be held for four weeks at a time, to allow for changes in schools.
- Class size limited to 6 children per group.
- Lessons are interactive and fun!
- Safety protocols will be in effect, including temperature checks and the wearing of masks by children and teachers. Masks will be removed when eating or when outside activities take place.
- Small groups with similar age/grade levels.
- Focus on understanding real-world issues.
- Follow the problem-solving proces.s
- Integration of all subjects.
- Lessons that teach Physical, Earth, Life Science.
- Technology Instruction; Coding and Programming.
- Experiments that teach.
- Follow the Scientific Process.
- Joyful Learning!!
Your child will be working with Highly-Qualified Master Teachers.
Once you enroll your child, please complete the Enrollment Form and submit it.
We are excited about your child's participation in our
Saturday STEAM class!
If this class if full, please complete the Wait List Form and we will let you know when the next class opens.
For your child to get the most out of our classes, we have small class sizes.
We hope to see your child at one of our classes soon!