Winter STEAM, Part II
Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
New Session beginning in September
- Cool Experiments
- Building and Engineering
- Crazy Fun Continues!
New Activities Every Week
Ages- K-5th Grade
- Small groups.
- Focus on understanding real-world issues.
- Follow the problem-solving proces.s
- Integration of all subjects.
- Lessons that teach Physical, Earth, Life Science.
- Technology Instruction; Coding and Programming.
- Experiments that teach.
- Follow the Scientific Process.
- Lessons are interactive and fun!
- Safety protocols will be in effect, including temperature checks and the wearing of masks by children and teachers. Masks will be removed when eating or when outside activities take place.
- Joyful Learning!!
Your child will be working with Highly-Qualified Master Teachers.
Once you enroll your child, please complete the Enrollment Form and submit it.
We are excited about your child's participation in our
Saturday STEAM class!
If this class if full, please complete the Wait List Form and we will let you know when the next class opens.
For your child to get the most out of our classes, we have small class sizes.
We hope to see your child at one of our classes soon!