Test Prep 2nd-6th
New Classes Begin in August
Critical Thinking Skills Needed for:
- Gifted Program Qualification Tests (SAIL, GATE, G/T)
- Private School Placements
- All Standardized Tests
These classes offer:
- High-quality instruction
- Innovative curriculum
- Limited class sizes for personalized diagnostic and instruction
- New skills taught each week: Spatial, Verbal, and Numerical Reasoning
- Skills not typically taught in the regular classroom
- Four modalities used to prepare: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile.
- Variety of formats used, including pencil/paper and computer technology
- Testing strategies, as well as how to cope with Test Stress
Your child will be working with Highly Qualified Master Teachers
- Nationally Board Certified
- Gifted/Talented Endorsed
- Administrators of 1,000's of Ability and Achievement Test
Private Tutoring Available:
- Experienced with Ability and Achievement Testing
- $100.00 per Hour (6 hours recommended)
Please contact us, if you are interested.
Once you enroll your child, please complete the Enrollment Form and submit it.
We are excited about your child's participation in our
Critical Thinking Test Prep Class,
If this class if full, please complete the Wait List Form
and we will let you know when the next class opens.
For your child to get the most out of our classes, we have small class sizes.
We hope to see your child at one of our classes soon!