This is a messy recipe!
If it is very sticky on your hands, put a little contact lens solution on your hands as you work.
- 2/3 Cup White Elmer's Glue
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2-3 Cups Shaving Cream
- 1.5 tablespoons Contact Lens Solution
- Liquid Food Coloring (Just a few drops!)
2. Add you water and baking soda and then mix.
3. Add your shaving cream and mix.
4. Add your food coloring until you are satisfied with the color. Mix.
5. Now slowly add in your contact solution.
To make multi-colored slime, make a few patches of different colors and mix them together!
So much fun!!